- Formation of corporations, general partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC’s), limited partnerships, professional corporations and limited liability partnerships (LLP’s)
- General corporate governance and counseling
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and operating agreements
- Agreements among owners for transferability of interests upon death, withdrawal, retirement or disability
- Buy-sell agreements
- Service and independent contractor agreements and fee arrangements
- License agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements for businesses and real property
- General terms and conditions for purchase orders and invoicing
- Confidentiality agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Resolution of disputes among owners
Making the decision to buy or sell a business requires a thorough analysis of your financial positioning and a legal review to ensure that your personal and financial interests are protected. I work with my clients in all aspects of the purchase and sale of a business including business partnership purchases, partnership dissolution, asset division, and corporate mergers.
If you are business owner, there is always the possibility that you might be involved in a potential litigation. Whether it is you who initiates a suit against another party, or if you find yourself as a target of another, having an experienced attorney on your side can make a world of a difference. A good business litigation attorney will understand that a lawsuit is a stressful time for the client and will help guide the client through this difficult time.
When creating a new business, several factors play a role. You must determine what is the best structure for your business and what business contracts you will need moving forward. At the Law office of Kris Mukherji, I know business entity structures and how to comprehensively establish the most appropriate legal structure for your needs. Additionally, regardless of the size of your businesses, it is likely that you will enter into agreements with vendors, employees, and customers. A contract is more than just a promise; it’s a legal obligation. I can you assist with the development, review, and enforcement of a wide-range of business agreements.